SAYED BADAR-UL-ZAMAN SHAH
Father`s Name: Sayed Hafiz Ali Nawaz Shah
NIC No: – 41305-0544392-3
Telephone No: – Home: 022/2760785 Mobile Phone No: – 0300-3002549
Date of Birth: – 17th June 1963
E-Mail Address: – email@example.com
Websites: – www.badarzaman.com & www.matiari.net
Present Address: – P.O. Matiari. District Matiari.Sindh. Pakistan
Permanent Address: – P.O. Matiari. District Matiari.Sindh. Pakistan
|Strategic Planning||Project Planning||Program Management|
|Survey Designing||Survey Conducting||Field Work|
|Organizational Building||Team Building||Team Management||Team Leadership|
|Public Meetings||Public Speaking|
|Computer Hardware’s||Computer Software’s||Microsoft Office||Web Page Designing|
|Date of Appointment/ Posting||Designation||Additional Assignment||Place of Posting|
|12th December 2019||Principal||Administration||Govt: Degree College Matiari|
|4th February 2015||Associate Professor||Administration||Govt: Muslim Science Degree College Hyderabad|
|29th May 2014||Associate Professor||Administration||Govt: Degree College Matiari|
|14th March 2014||Assistant Professor||Administration||Govt: Degree College Matiari|
|19th August 2008||
District Officer Education
(SEMIS & PLANNING) Matiari
|U.C wise meetings with Head Teachers & SERP||Office of the District Officer (Education) Matiari|
|10th September 2005||
District Officer Education
(Academic & Training) Matiari
|Year wise Educational Planning for District Matiari||Office of the District Officer (Education) Matiari|
|24th May 2005||Assistant Professor||Administration||Govt: Degree College Matiari|
|1st April 2004||Lecturer||Administration||Govt: Degree College Matiari|
|1st August 1998||Lecturer||Administration||Govt: Degree College Qasimabad Hyderabad|
|19th February 1992||Lecturer||Administration||Govt: Degree College Matiari|
IV) Exposure & Studies
- Worked with NGOs (Agha Khan Foundation, HANDS, SHADES, SGA, SEF) on District and Province Level for betterment in educational quality.
- Represent District MATIARI in different Symposiums, Seminars and Workshops.
- Arranged Union council wise meetings with Head Teachers of Primary, Middle and High School Teachers to enhance quality of Education.
- Conducted the Centralized Local Annual Examinations of Class I to VIII, every year.
- Worked with ESRA USAID for teachers trainings and strengthening the DEMIS.
- Worked as Focal Person of ESRA USAID for DIG III (District Improvement Grant) Program.
- Prepared Two Year (2006-2008) and Five Year (2006-2010) Literacy Plans for District Matiari.
- Working on District Literacy Program and established 14 Adult Literacy centers for women at various villages of District
- Prepared ‘SDSSP’ Plan of District Matiari for the years 2005 to 2008.
- Worked as Focal Person of R S U (Reform Support Unit) Education & Literacy Department for SERP Program, through which 100 million rupees are fixed for the Missing facilities in Primary Schools of District MATIARI Sindh.
- Arranged various need base training workshops to enhance the capacity of DOEs, ADOEs, DDOEs, Supervisors, Head Teachers and Teachers time by time.
- Successfully passed the Test and Interview with top position among 1350 Officers (Grade-17 to 20), conducted by Education and Literacy Department Government of Sindh in year 2006.
- Trained 263 Presiding Officers (grade 17 to 20) of District Matiari for General Election 2008, on behalf of U N D P and Election Commission of Pakistan.
- Worked on Continuous Improvement & Benchmarking Project of Asian Development Bank with the collaboration of N I P A Karachi.
- Worked with British Council on the Project,’ CONNECTING CLASSROOMS”.
- Conducted Subject wise Trainings for 360 HSTs.
- Established Disaster Management Education Cell at District level with the collaboration of local and national level NGOs.
- Construction & Launching of the Official Website (matiari.net)
- Construction & Launching of the personal Website (badarzaman.com)
V) Professional Training
|Disaster Management||National Disaster Management Authority at Hyderabad||2013|
|Gender Mainstreaming Project (Gender Equity)||U N D P at Pakistan Institute of Management Karachi||2010|
|School Action Plan||DTW USAID Karachi||2009|
|Master Trainer DTW||DTW USAID Karachi||2008|
|Indicators for Low Performance Schools||DTW USAID Karachi & Islamabad||2008|
|Financial Management||DTW USAID at District Matiari||2008|
|Teaching through Multimedia||Intel Teach||2003|
|Master Trainers Training for General Election||U N D P & Election Commission of Pakistan||2007|
|Connecting Classrooms||British Council Karachi||2007|
|Continuous Improvement & Benchmarking||Through Asian Development Bank at National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) Karachi||2007|
|Gender Mainstreaming Project (C-1)||National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) Karachi||2006|
|Gender Mainstreaming Project (T-1)||National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) Karachi||2006|
|Statistical Capacity Building Workshop||Academy of Educational Planning & Management Islamabad||2006|
|Preparation of PC1,PC2,PC3,PC4 & PC5||Planning & Development Department Government of Sindh||2006|
|Capacity Building of Administrators||Education Sector Reform Assistance USAID||2006|
|Preparation of Budget||Education Sector Reform Assistance USAID||2006|
|New Discoveries in Physics||Institute of Physics & Technology (University of Sindh)||2005|
VI) Education (Starting from the last Institution attended)
(From – To)
|Master||1987-1988||University of Sindh||Physics||First Class|
|Bachelor(Hon)||1983-1987||University of Sindh||Physics||First Class|
|H.S.S||1980-1982||S.I.G.D.College Hala||Engineering||Second Class|
|S.S.C||1978||Govt:(P)High School Matiari||Science||First Class|